The Soul Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for The Soul Asylum which we use for recruitment and general guild information

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Template Goes Here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sytherea
Admin

Application Template Goes Here Empty
PostSubject: Application Template Goes Here   Application Template Goes Here EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Create a new topic under this sticky and post the template from the template sticky in it with all of your answers. An officer or Admin will review its contents and respond as soon as they can.
Back to top Go down
https://thesoulasylum.rpg-board.net
Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Application Template Goes Here   Application Template Goes Here EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:33 am

Because character queue sucks i will be the first to fill this out albeit pointless because you know me irl.

1. Character Name?
= Hollows

2. How old are you and are you male or female in Real Life ?
= 21 M

3. Class ?
= Blood DK

4. Total time /played on this character ?
= 29 days

5. Where do you live? Time zone?
= Ohio, EST

6. What type of internet connection do you have ?
= Poop

7. Do you Disconnect frequently and or get capped each month ?
= Poop

8. Do you have MUMBLE and a headset with a mic and are able to talk?
= Yes

** Do you have any trouble following orders on MUMBLE?** I.E. poor reflexes?
= I don't listen to fagits.

9. Previous raiding experience?
= Yerr

10. Please link your Armory Profile and please be logged out in your PVE gear.
= [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

11. What is your preferred raiding "Main Spec" and raiding "Off Spec" ?
Main Spec = Blood
Off Spec = Frost

**What spec gear sets do you currently own?
= Blood

12. Please submit a screenshot of your UI ? (Required - do not post with this blank)
= [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(different char, same UI)

13. ** Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance. Please be as descriptive as you can. We will not accept acronym orders. I.E. BS > BS > WTF > FFS (Required)
= TL;DR

14. Previous guilds, what positions did you hold, and why you left?
= You know

15. How did you hear about us and why are you interested in joining <The Soul Asylum> ?
= Why am i filling this out

16. Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?
= Yes, any.

** Do you have the essential skill of awareness to consistently stay "out of fire" or go into it if necessary as well as aptitude for gimmick fights, I.E. Mount, vehicle, or taking control of an Avatar Mechanic?
= fire is haste buff noob

17. We are strictly a 10 man raiding guild, which means we only focus on 10 man raids, can you explain your reasons for applying to a 10 man only guild instead of a 25 man raiding guild and what you aim to get out of this guild ?
= 25 man is a real sausage fest

18. What Professions do you have and why?
= Blacksmith, mining. Because boobs

**Are you able to keep your gear properly gemmed and enchanted with the latest and best material available? Do you have a problem with coming to the raid properly prepared, I.E. Flasks, potions, food, etc.
= Yes, no

20. Do you have any alts that you'd like to bring over if so please list the Char name, Class and what level?
= Theyre in guild and labeled already.

21. Are you applying for a casual or raider position (Core Raider requires all 2 nights per week - 100% Attendance)?

'Casual' or 'Raider'? = HXC MFFKA \../ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

('YES' or 'NO' below to the days you are free)
Saturday = yes
Sunday = yes

22. Are our raid times suitable for you (11PM - 2AM on Saturday, Midnight - 3AM Sunday) Server Time
= yes

23. Our current loot rules follow the EP/GP loot system which awards points according to raid attendance and number of bosses downed. It is not priority based, instead it is based on those who constantly show up and kill bosses with us. Those who are on time and ready to raid more often will be rewarded with more gear than those who are late or have to leave the raid before its allotted time is up.
= This isn't a question you suck at templates jeebus.

24. (optional) Anything you would like to add about yourself or in general to support your application ?
= I like long walks on the beach, tits, bacon, and bacon tits on the beach.

Future Raid Availability Info:
Sunday -> after closes (10 is close)
Monday ->
Tuesday ->
Wednesday ->
Thursday ->
Friday ->
Saturday -> yes
Back to top Go down
Raela

PostSubject: Re: Application Template Goes Here   Application Template Goes Here EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:09 pm

1. Character Name?
=Raela

=17/Male

3. Class ?
=Pally

=74d10h

=Toronto (Not atm, living up North for university but same time zone) EST

=65 mbps download speed

=Sometimes. Currently playing on a toaster.

=I can redownload mumble, and I do have a headset and mic and able to talk.

=No.

=Several. The core raiding groups in this guild would constantly drag me in cuz they needed me to tank/heal BWD, chogall raid stuff. Also downed LK during content if that matters.

=http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Raela/simple Going to start pve content soon.

Main Spec =Prot
Off Spec =Ret

=None

12. Please submit a screenshot of your UI ? (Required - do not post with this blank)
=http://postimage.org/image/e0g2dl0z5/ imgur was down

13. ** Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance. Please be as descriptive as you can. We will not accept acronym orders. I.E. BS > BS > WTF > FFS (Required)
=I hit every shiny button I see. Besides that, I know exactly what my rotation is.

=Don't remember, was back in wotlk. Ret pally doing 25 man wotlk, and left cuz guild disband.

15. How did you hear about us and why are you interested in joining <The Soul Asylum> ?
=A friend of mine joined this when they were massively recruiting members. I said sure why not.

16. Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?
=No, almost never. I learn exactly what to do from wiping at least once during my first try, then never repeat that again.

** Do you have the essential skill of awareness to consistently stay "out of fire" or go into it if necessary as well as aptitude for gimmick fights, I.E. Mount, vehicle, or taking control of an Avatar Mechanic?
=Hit 1800 in arena, no downs.

17. We are strictly a 10 man raiding guild, which means we only focus on 10 man raids, can you explain your reasons for applying to a 10 man only guild instead of a 25 man raiding guild and what you aim to get out of this guild ?
=Playing on a toaster atm and it's difficult to raid 25 mans. 10 mans are perfect.

=JC/mining for no particular reason.

**Are you able to keep your gear properly gemmed and enchanted with the latest and best material available? Do you have a problem with coming to the raid properly prepared, I.E. Flasks, potions, food, etc.
=I have like 135k on my main so i should be safe on getting the latest gems/enchants. However, I sometimes forget/lazy to get flasks and food but I'll try to keep up if this raid group is successful.

20. Do you have any alts that you'd like to bring over if so please list the Char name, Class and what level?
=I have a priest that can possibly off heal if anything happens. I'll level it in the future for the raid if required.

21. Are you applying for a casual or raider position (Core Raider requires all 2 nights per week - 100% Attendance)?

'Casual' or 'Raider'? = Casual for now. Unless this group is a really enjoyable solid group, I can upgrade to Raider status anytime

Saturday = yes
Sunday = yes

22. Are our raid times suitable for you (11PM - 2AM on Saturday, Midnight - 3AM Sunday) Server Time
=It is.

23. Our current loot rules follow the EP/GP loot system which awards points according to raid attendance and number of bosses downed. It is not priority based, instead it is based on those who constantly show up and kill bosses with us. Those who are on time and ready to raid more often will be rewarded with more gear than those who are late or have to leave the raid before its allotted time is up.
=Ok.

24. (optional) Anything you would like to add about yourself or in general to support your application ?
=

Sunday ->
Monday ->
Tuesday ->
Wednesday ->yes
Thursday ->yes
Friday ->
Saturday ->
Back to top Go down
hank9900

PostSubject: Re: Application Template Goes Here   Application Template Goes Here EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:25 am

1. Character Name?
= Ryosukez

= 17 Male

3. Class ?
= Hunter, troll

=7 months

= Singapore, UTC/GMT +8 hours

= 100mbp/s

= No, unless my family watch movie

= Yes, i have vent, and able to download mumble, ok for me to talk, but i dun speak good english

= No

= 3/8H Ds..

=

Main Spec = BM
Off Spec = any

= dps

=

=Starting boss with hunter's mark and serpent, then use kill command, beastial wrath, dire beast and lynx rush when cd ready. Also with glavie toss, use cobra shot to restore focus and refresh serpent sting

= No position

= raiding time, weekend prefered

= Yes, eh some Chinese website, eg wow.178.com wow.duowan.com

= Reaction, i play cs for 7 years, killing h ultrax without dbm

=havnt seen any 25m raid suit my time

= inscription, enchanting, cooking and first aid. they have better buff, cooking to provide myself food

= Yes, im able to get all gem and enchant prepared, flask potion all ok.

= no

'Casual' or 'Raider'? =Raider

Saturday = yes
Sunday = yes

= Yes, so its singapore local time morning 11am-2pm, which i think im free, unless im out for lunch.

= Ok

=

Sunday ->
Monday ->
Tuesday ->
Wednesday ->
Thursday ->
Friday ->
Saturday ->
Back to top Go down
Daedrashon

PostSubject: Daedrashon   Application Template Goes Here EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:04 am

1. Character Name?
= Daedrashon

= 19 yo. Male

3. Class ?
= Paladin

= 62 days 21 hours 50 minutes logged in

= Illinois. Central Standard Time

= Broadband

= No.

= I have Vent and will get MUMBLE if i need to. Have Razer Megalodon headset, and I don't mind talking.

= Poor reflexes? Im like a box of ninjas!

= I've raided Ony to Deathwing on my Warrior.

= [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Armory Link[url][/url]

Main Spec = Retribution
Off Spec = I have gear for both Holy and Protection. Holy is better geared, but I can switch back and forth on my OS as needed.

= I have gear for all three of my Specs just in case.

= [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

= In 5-mans : As a Ret Pally I begin each pull with a Judgement as my talent Long Arm of the Law grants me a 45% speed increase; allowing me to get to the mobs ASAP. Now, in most of these 5-mans it is very likely that there will be more than one mob pulled at once. Ret Pallys have to constantly adjust to the situation. Let's say the tank pulls at least 5-6 mobs at once I would need to make sure I'm in the correct seal. Seal of the Righteous would be on before I got to the mobs that i first judged, then Exorcism (glyph of Mass exorcism would give me a boost to my dps in a normal 5-man because of the aoe, but it is a situational glyph.) Hammer of the righteous, I would be at 3 holy power now so I pop Inquisition BAM +30% holy dmg +10% crit for 30 sec! Then I would again judge exorcism and Hammer of the righteous( unless my Art of War procs i use exorcism whenever that procs)! I have at least 3 holy power? DIVINE STORM!!!!! I keep going along until my pally has smote the enemys down to 4+ in number then Seal of Truth goes on and I continue using Hammer of the righteous Judgement and Exorcism on cooldown. Still DIVINE STORM at 3 or more Holy Power. Once there are 3 or fewer mobs I replace Hammer of the Righteous with Crusader Strike! And then there was 1.....Then I switch from using my DIVINE STORM to my hard hitting single-target finisher, Templar's Verdict! That's my priority system from 6+ mobs down to 1.

Ret Pally's have been blessed ( no pun intended) with the ability to turn on GOD MODE ( again no pun intended) and quickly burn down and enemy thank's to our cooldowns. Using that at the correct time really gives a boost to one's dps. Those cooldowns are a great tool for the Pally especially. Aside from that I maximize my performence with proper talent and glyph selection; both dependent on the situation I'm in. Pally's can cope with so much If the know how is there.

=Currently in < Troll or Die> Been in : Both <Wrecked> on Korialstraz and <WreckÉd> on Area 52 before GM changes back in BC/Wrath. <The Ainur> and I forget the name but the GM was Frostyflames who recuited me from <Wrecked> (korialstraz) I was a raider in both <Wrecked>'s and a raid leader for <The Ainur> and Frostyflames I left those guilds either because of drama, lack of raiding, or both.

= Sytherea the Priest Posted in World Chat. I just want to raid again.

= Of course I do. I use fatboss guides if needed/ requested because they are really accurate.

= Yes I'm a Ret Pally we never turn off.

= I want The Journey of WoW. I want to experience the game. That includes raiding. Unless there is a drastic change in The Journey of WoW in 25-man from 10, 10-man is just fine with me.

= Blacksmithing. Mining. Blacksmithing because I can make gear. and mining for mats and + str buff for main spec.

= I'm able to. I don't enchant/gem right away though. That is due to me usually replacing my gear fairly quickly. If I know I'm not going to change an item for a while then I will. I check out MAX DPS to know what is best for my spec and it helps me determine things like that.

= I would like to bring: Caretåker 85 Druid.
Måthaius 87 Rogue
Memnan 85 Mage I will cap gear them upon request or in free time as I want to focus on Main Daedrashon

'Casual' or 'Raider'? = Raider!

Saturday = yes
Sunday = yes

= Perfect for a Night Owl like myself.

= Oh like the old DKP?! sounds good to me.

= Lok tar Ogar!

Sunday -> }
Monday -> }
Tuesday -> }
Wednesday -> }-----> College student who works part time. I can make every raid as long as it's at the times listed above.
Thursday -> }
Friday -> }
Saturday -> }[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Template Goes Here   Application Template Goes Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Template Goes Here
Page 1 of 1